This is the second time I’ve purchased on missguided. Decided to write down an honest shopping experience from them.
Missguided: a UK based multi-channel retailer aimed more for women. They now have a men selection.
- Tons of trendy clothes selection
- True to size
- Includes tall, petite, plus size, and lingerie
- Lots of discount codes
- Standard shipping is good $5 or free over $60 going to USA or Canada
- Tracked shipping is free
- Quality reminds me of forever 21 $ h&m
- Good customer service (responds fast) and never had an issue with returns
- Constant email reminders of tracked or delayed shipping
- Pay for your own returns
- Hard to determine which sizes when you’re in between
I bought 3 items originally $80. There was a 50% discount code going on so it brought it down to $40 + $5 = $45 total.
I bought the items on 11/27/2018 and received items on 12/7/2018.
Overall: Missguided does a really good job of updating your shipment. Package came in plastic for each item and I always get my items on time. I don’t really have issues with them except I wish they would offer return shipping, because a few of my items this time had some rips or were too tight on me. I returned the pink and blue bodysuit. Pink had a rip on and the blue bodysuit was too darn tight! I really wanted to keep both but I returned them. I wish they would open more physical buildings in the USA in the future but one can hope! 4/5 recommend!