Yaasss!!! I finally bought something from Showpo. I’ve been eyeing this high quality fashion website for a year now. It’s pretty pricey and you can rack up to a hundred dollars with one or two items; however, the items are sooo beautiful. I wouldn’t spend much on the basics, but their dresses, shoes, and jackets are worth looking at. I made the plunge to buy a beautiful dress for a wedding I attended last weekend. Below is my quick review.
What is it: An online Australian fashion website if you’re looking for work or formal wear. Recently, they just added plus sizes up to 14.
What I bought: Give me more dress in beige size XS
Material quality: I would say this is a better quality compared to Charlotte or Forever 21. There’s a nice heavy weight to the dress, with adjustable straps, and the dress has a slip so it’s not see through.
Pricing & Shipping: $49.95 + $9 (shipping) + $5.36 (tax) = $58.95
- Ordered Aug. 7th, 2017 & received on Aug. 15th, 2017
- Returns are store credit only and you must pay for returns
Packaging: Packed in durable pink bag wrapped with a plastic cover
Shopping experience: Great! I will purchase again in the future.
- Fast shipping even though they’re based in Australia
- Expensive – I hope their company will expand enough for code discounts or free shipping/returns
- Nice size inventory and you can get carried away with browsing
I am not affiliated with Showpo. I’ve been looking for blog reviews and I couldn’t find any so I decided to make my own. Enjoy!